Introducing K# .NET
K# (pronounced "Kay Sharp") is a high level, type-safe, object-orientated programming language built on top of Microsoft's .NET Core framework. Using the official K# compiler, K# will compile directly into a standard .NET application and therefore will execute via .NET runtime like any other .NET application.
- Promote best practices
- Promote and simplify design patterns.
- Resolve cross-cutting concerns at the language level.
- Unify, clarify and simplify syntax
The below tooling is in development to support writing K# applications.
- K# Compiler
- K# Command Line Interface
- Visual Studio Code language extension
The below are planned to be developed at a later time.
- Visual Studio solution/project/language support